- ABV: 5%
- Colour: Hazy, pale straw.
- Aroma: Fresh hay and lemon rind.
- Palate: Malty citrus and brioche.
- Finish: Biscuity smoothness with crisp hop freshness.
- Hops: Hallertau Perle, Select, Tradition, Mandarin.
- Pairing: Appetizers, spicy foods, calamari, oysters, prawns, pork chops, salami.
About AND UNION –
We make modernist Bavarian beer. In 2007, we started to work hand-in-hand with different brewmasters from small, regional Bavarian family-run breweries to create lagers and ales that we are not only proud to produce for our customers, but love to drink ourselves.
We are modernist.
The basic principles of modernism are purity, rationality and simplicity and the honest expression of the nature of materials and their quality.
We love, live by, and follow this philosophy. Solid fundamentals. No gimmicks. We brew with style and do not follow the current trend. A good style is sustainable and a matter of attitude, a trend disappears as quickly as it has come.
We are small.
We currently collaborate with four small, regional Bavarian breweries that are family-owned and family-run.